Stop Queensland's proposed COVID-19 vaccination segregation policy
Eligibility - Queensland residents
74 Haines Road
GLEN ALLYN QLD 4885
Total Signatures - 73,896
Sponsoring Member: The Clerk of the Parliament
Posting Date: 10/11/2021
Closing Date: 28/11/2021
TO: The Honourable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of Queensland
Queensland residents draws to the attention of the House, the Queensland Government / Queensland Health segregation and restrictions policy announcement dated 9/11/21 which is contrary to Australian values and individual freedom and should be rejected.
Once Queensland reached its 80% double dose COVID-19 vaccinations (estimated to be December 17th), people that are not fully vaccinated will be unable to:
- Visit hospitals, residential aged care, disability care accommodation and prisons. (Exceptions apply for medical treatment, end-of-life visits, childbirth, and emergency situations).
- Visit hotels, pubs, clubs, taverns, bars, restaurants, and cafes.
- Attend nightclubs, live music venues, karaoke bars, concerts, theatres, and cinemas.
- Attend sporting stadiums and theme parks.
- Go to music festivals, folk festivals, and arts festivals.
- Visit Queensland Government owned galleries, museums, and libraries.
- Weddings limited to 20 people if anyone attending is unvaccinated.
Your petitioners, therefore, request the House to withdraw this policy.