Child trafficking is the real epidemic in the US
... and there is a concerted effort to conceal the truth
Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours (6/12/18).
The hardest part about the times that we live in, is that the real villains of the world, more than likely in a position of power, work constantly to manipulate your perception. They think ten moves ahead in order to make you doubt the obvious before it is even presented. Child trafficking is a perfect example. This is the real epidemic, and all the numbers are there, and it’s truly frightening when you realize just how serious it is.
- Every two minutes, a child is exploited in the sex industry.
- According to USA Today, adults purchase children for sex at least 2.5 million times a year in the United States.
- 300,000 children in the United States are victims of child sex trafficking every year.
- It is estimated that there are 100,000 to 150,000 under-aged child sex workers in the U.S. These girls aren’t volunteering to be sex slaves. They’re being lured — in most cases, they have no choice.
- This is a highly profitable, highly organized and highly sophisticated sex trafficking business that operates in towns large and small, raking in upwards of $9.5 billion a year in the U.S. alone by abducting and selling children for sex.
- The child sex trafficking industry reportedly makes more money than the NFL.
- 2 million children are victims of child sex trafficking each year across the globe.
Yet, with all that very clear information, events like Tucson, whether by design or not, are used to make you doubt the topic of child trafficking altogether, like it is some Internet conspiracy theory. All while the mainstream channels and all of the elite push that all too familiar mockingly dismissive narrative, despite all these facts they no doubt have access to, and are aware of, yet they still act like the topic is not worth discussing.
The mainstream media never even addresses the topic in-depth, only ever saying the words if forced into covering it — usually by the persistence of the independent media — such as with the NXIVM case, yet they make sure other aspects take the focus, even while that is the true story being obfuscated. Such obvious and heavy-handed efforts to ignore and keep from pointing out what is clearly a very serious problem in the US, should make us all ask why those in positions of authority turn a blind eye, why those in the media willingly ignore it, and why those in positions of power rarely seem to be truly held accountable for taking advantage of the weakest among us? The answer, or rather the lack of one, should truly scare you, and reveal the real monster in the shadows.
Please take the information discussed in the video below and research for yourself, and come to your own conclusions. As anyone telling you what the truth is, or claiming they have the answer, is likely leading you astray, for one reason or another. Stay Vigilant.