Healthy, Happy Gut Summit – free online event
Do you experience digestive issues — or other health challenges — that your healthcare providers haven’t been able to diagnose or heal? You may be surprised to discover that maintaining a healthy gut and microbiome — intestinal bacteria — plays a central role in every aspect of your health.
That’s why we’re thrilled to let you know about the FREE Healthy, Happy Gut Summit, featuring an incredible lineup of today’s leading Integrative and Functional Medicine practitioners, researchers, teachers, and authors.
Join us to learn the most effective, leading-edge holistic approaches to tapping into the mind-body-microbiome connection, healing your microbiome, and cultivating a healthy gut.
- Ways to bring gut health practices into your own kitchen
- The role of emotional eating
- The surprising symptoms of leaky gut progression — including food allergies, low energy, joint pain, thyroid disease, autoimmune conditions, and slow metabolism
- Five friendly bacteria that transform your microbiome
- How to locate and massage the most powerful Chinese Reflexology point for improving your digestion
- Accessible, easy solutions for fixing the ecology and environment of your gut
- A checklist of what you can do today to protect yourself and your family from environmental toxins
- All you need to know about microbiome and food intolerances
- And much more!
You’ll be in good hands with host Stephanie Jackson, Integrative Health Practitioner and Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant. The founder of Crave Conscious Foods, she’s developed a suite of online programs to teach you to use probiotics functionally and holistically, right in your own kitchen. Sign up here for the Healthy, Happy Gut Summit and get 2020 off to an amazing start. To your health!