Raw avocado chocolate pudding – three flavors
Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding with 3 flavor combinations, creating a deliciously healthy and dairy-free pudding that will rival any other!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: Serves 2
- Category: Snack, Dessert
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Base
- 1 large avocado (or 2 small), skin and seed removed
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 3 – 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 – 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, coconut nectar or date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
Orange Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice, + more as needed
- 1 teaspoon or so orange zest, optional
Chocolate Espresso Avocado Pudding
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
In a blender, combine the base pudding ingredients (along with any one of the optional flavor combinations) and blend until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Add water, a few tablespoons at a time, as needed for desired consistency. Typically I use 1/2 cup of water, unless making the orange flavored. Taste for flavor and adjust accordingly.
Pudding can be served at room temp, but I find it’s best when chilled in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
Serve: Top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and shaved dark chocolate, cacao nibs or carob chips.
Store: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 days. To freeze, store in popsicle molds for best results, can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Feel free to omit the banana, using an extra avocado in its place.
Nutritional values are estimates only.
For the rest of this article please go to source link below.