Instant pot white chicken chilli
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
A steaming hot bowl of White Chicken Chili is the ultimate good-for-you comfort food! Fire up your Instant Pot and you'll have a hearty protein rich meal on the table in about 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or tenderloins)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 oz) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Avocado- diced
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- Shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Add the diced onion, celery, garlic, beans, corn, and broth into the Instant Pot and stir to combine. Add
the chicken on top and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is on "sealing". Select high pressure for 14 minutes.
- When cook time ends allow to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes and then carefully release any remaining pressure by moving the valve on top to "venting".
- Shred the chicken and add back into the pot, add in the cream cheese, and heavy cream and mix until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve soup with cilantro, avocado, sliced jalapeno peppers, shredded cheese, and sour cream. Enjoy.
- Recipe tested in 6qt Instant Pot. TIme does not include the time it takes to come to pressure, about 12 minutes.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 393TOTAL FAT: 22gSATURATED FAT: 10gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 107mgSODIUM: 687mgCARBOHYDRATES: 18gFIBER: 6gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 32g
For the rest of this article please go to source link below.