Famous actor shares his near death experience plus 10 more amazing NDEs
The video above shares 10 Near Death Experiences from different people, and recently I read about another in Smithsonian.com, from actor Donald Sutherland. Over 50 years ago, Sutherland had a NDE while very ill in Venice Italy. He describes his experience like this:
“In ’68 I’d picked up the pneumococcus bacterium in the Danube and for a few seconds it killed me. Standing behind my right shoulder, I’d watched my comatose body slide peacefully down a blue tunnel. That same blue tunnel the near dead always talk about. Such a tempting journey. So serene. No barking Cerberus to wake me. Everything was going to be all right. And then, just as I was seconds away from succumbing to the seductions of that matte white light glowing purely at what appeared to be the bottom of it, some primal force fiercely grabbed my feet and compelled them to dig my heels in. The downward journey slowed and stopped. I’d been on my way to being dead when some memory of the desperate rigor I’d applied to survive all my childhood illnesses pulled me back. Forced me to live. I was alive. I’d come out of the coma. Sick as a dog, but alive.
If you’re ever with someone in a coma: Talk to them. Sing to them. They can hear you. And they’ll remember. I’d heard everything they’d said in the room. I’ve not forgotten a word.”
I believe the most amazing story shared on the video above is Anita Morjani’s, because it provides more facts and literal proof than any other I’ve ever heard. Morjani’s case includes doctor’s records of miraculous remission as well as all sorts of details of things she witnessed during her NDE, despite the fact that they happened hundreds of miles apart. You can read more about her experience here.
Hearing 11 stories back-to-back like this is valuable, because it highlights the overlap in different people’s experiences, lending more credibility to each individual experience. For that reason, let’s look at the similarities across different NDEs.
Here are 10 things that almost all NDEs have in common:
1) The ability to view (and sometimes, hear) remotely. Almost all NDE’s report seeing and hearing things while in a coma or pronounced clinically dead.
2) Having an ‘out-of-body’experience. Most people say they experienced a sensation of floating out of their body and saw themselves from above.
3) A peaceful, carefree and painfree feeling of lightness and joy.
4) Traveling through some sort of tunnel with brilliant light at the end.
5) Meeting loved ones who have passed away.
6) Meeting or seeing angels, other spiritual figures, or God
7) Being told some sort of message, typically that it’s not their time and/or that they still have work to do on earth, so they need to go back.
8) Traveling across space and/or time
9) Having amazingly detailed recall of the time period they were “dead”
10) Experiencing spontaneous (or miraculously quick) healing after the NDE
For the rest of this article please go to source link below.
Video can be accessed at source link below.